Have a LMLC piece and want to know how to care for it? Here are some jewelry care tips.
- Remove your jewelry when cleaning to avoid getting chemicals or water on it. Or getting it caught.
- Remove jewelry before entering a pool, spa or sauna.
- Use a jewelry cleaning cloth regularly instead of jewelry cleaner(very harsh chemicals) The cloth is gentle and more effective.
- Put lotion or perfume on before putting jewelry on.
- Last on, first off. Put on after you put clothes on and take off before taking clothes off to avoid snags.
- Remove jewelry during strenuous activities.
- Store jewelry in a dry, air-free, flat spot.
- Remove before going to bed.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Metals will naturally tarnish over time due to natural body oils and oxygen, but combining these tips will be sure to keep your jewelry good as new!